For frequently asked questions, you may find your answers here.
- What is MedicalJobsUK.com?
- MedicalJobsUK.com is UK's premier health and medical jobs site for clinical professionals and health industry workers in the UK.
- What types of job opportunities are listed on your job board?
- UK-wide health and medical employers list job opportunities for clinical professionals and health industry workers on MedicalJobsUK.com.
- How do I job search on MedicalJobsUK.com?
- Searching for health and medical jobs is fast and easy. Simply go to our home page, MedicalJobsUK.com and select your profession from the drop down menu, enter and select your job search criteria and click search. You can also go directly to our Job Board to search as well.
- How do I apply for job opportunities and where am I applying to?
- Applying to a MedicalJobsUK.com job opportunity is fast and easy. Simply click the job listing you are interested in on the Job Board page and click the orange Apply Now button. You will then be directed to the health or medical employer or recruiter’s website or an online application form.
- Can I email a job to a friend or colleague?
- Yes, we encourage you to email job listings to friends and colleagues. Simply click the job listing you would like to email to a friend or colleague. At the very bottom, under the orange Apply Now button, click the Email button. Next, enter your name, recipient’s name and the email address.
- Do I need to register and create an account to job search on MedicalJobsUK.com?
- No, jobseekers do not need to register, create an account or log in to job search on MedicalJobsUK.com. Registration and login is only required for health and medical employers listing jobs online.
- I have a question, feedback, complaint or technical issue, how do I contact MedicalJobsUK.com?
- If you have a question, feedback, complaint or technical issue, please contact us on 020 8938 3959 or email us on our contact page form.
Why Should I Advertise on MedicalJobsUK.com?
MedicalJobsUK.com is UK's premier health and medical jobs site for clinical professionals and health industry workers in the UK. You can read more about
What types of companies and organisations list their job ads on your site?
Health and medical employers and recruiters UK-wide list their jobs on MedicalJobsUK.com
What types of job ads go onto MedicalJobsUK.com?
Jobs for clinical professionals and health industry workers UK-wide are listed on MedicalJobsUK.com
How much does it cost to list a job ad?
Just £110 + VAT for a 45-day Premium Single Job Ad, £140 + VAT for a 90-day Premium Extended Ad and £295 + VAT for a 12-month ad.
You can save With Multiple Listings, Job Packs of 5 or More Job Ads, only £80 + VAT Per Ad
What are job packs and do you offer discounts if I post more than one job ad?
Yes, we offer significant savings for multiple listings, simply purchase a job pack of 5 or more jobs for only £80 + VAT per ad. Job packs can be purchased from your Advertiser Console.
What types of payments do you accept for listing job ads?
Once you are logged into your Advertiser Console and you create a new job and publish, you can pay securely online with a credit card. To view our security and payment policies, please click here.
When I pay online, is your website secure?
Yes, MedicalJobsUK.com is a secure online site. We use the Stripe payment gateway
for our online credit card transactions, who provides a safe and secure means of
collecting payments via the Internet.
To view our security and payment policies, please
How long does my job ad appear online and where are applicants applying to on MedicalJobsUK.com?
When you publish your job ad, your vacancy is advertised online on MedicalJobsUK.com
for 45 days, 90 days if you select our extended single ad option or 12 months for continuous or generic advertising.
Health and medical advertisers specify their desired application process when they
complete the Create New Job Ad form in their advertiser console. Applicants applying
to job ads listed on MedicalJobsUK.com apply either via an online application
form emailed directly to the employer or via the apply now button which connects
to the health and medical employer's URL (website or online application form).
How do I list a job ad on your site?
Listing a job ad with MedicalJobsUK.com is fast and easy. If you are a health
or medical employer, simply press List a Job or Register from our home page and
create a new account. Once you click log in from our home page, you can list a job
in a few ways - create a new job ad and save for later, create and publish a single
job ad or save with multiple listings, job packs of 5 or more jobs from your online
Is MedicalJobsUK.com a mobile compatible online jobs site?
Yes, MedicalJobsUK.com is fully optimised for smart phone, tablet and computer
viewing, job seeker searching and health and medical employer account usage.
Do I have to register and create an account to list a job ad?
Yes, you must register and create a new MedicalJobsUK.com account and then
log into your advertiser console with your username and password to create new job
ads or save with multiple listings, job packs of 5 or more jobs.
How do I log into my online job ad account console?
Simply visit our home page at MedicalJobsUK.com and click Log In on the top
right hand side. You then enter your username and password to log into your online
job ad account console.
How and when can I log into my online advertiser console?
To log in, simply go to the MedicalJobsUK.com home page. Next, enter your
username and password to log into your online advertiser console at any time.
How does my MedicalJobsUK.com advertiser console work?
Once you have registered and created a new account and logged into your advertiser
console, managing your account is fast and easy.
From your advertiser console, you can view, edit, manage and publish your jobs at
For additional help, you can click on the Help section.
How do I view, edit or deactivate my job ad?
After your job ad is published, you can view, edit or deactivate your job ad by
logging into your online advertiser console and clicking on My Job Ads.
I forgot my username, how do I retrieve it?
When you register and create a new account with MedicalJobsUK.com, we email
you your username and ask you to please keep this email for your future reference.
We take the security of your job ad account seriously. Automatically retrieving
your username poses a potential security risk to your account and due to this we
don't offer retrieval from our website.
If you have forgotten your username and need to retrieve it, please contact MedicalJobsUK.com
on 020 8938 3959 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
to request your username retrieval and verify necessary account information.
I forgot my password, how do I retrieve it?
Simply visit our home page at MedicalJobsUK.com and click Log In. Under Log
In, you will see Forgot your password? Please click here. Once you click Please
click here, you will need to select your new password.
I didn't request my username and/or password reset, what do I do now?
Please notify MedicalJobsUK.com immediately of this on 020 8938 3959 or email
us on email@example.com.
I have a question, feedback or complaint or technical issue, how do I contact MedicalJobsUK.com?
If you have a question, feedback, complaint or technical issue, please contact us
on 020 8938 3959 or email us on our contact page form.